Quick Answer

Yes. If you have an eligible concession card.

You can call us with your concession card details or send in a concession card discount application form if you have one of the following concession cards:
· Pensioner Concession Card (Centrelink or Veterans Affairs)
· Health Care Card
· ImmiCard (Bridging Visa E)
· Tasmanian Concession Card (issued by Department of Premier and Cabinet)
· Community Detention Card

Complete our online concession request form here or call us on 1300 132 003

Find out more about concessions here

Was this page useful?
Not quite what you were looking for? Try our search:

Still need help? Contact us.